Thank you for requesting an appointment at the National Breath Center. Your appointment request has been received.
Congratulations — you’ve taken the first step to eliminating embarrassing bad breath from your life once and for all!
Deciding on professional treatment for bad breath is a big decision for most. We want you to know that our team is here for you – to provide answers and guidance every step of the way. Rest assured, you are not alone!
What You Can Expect
- You will receive a confirmation email from us delivered to your Inbox. If you don’t receive it, please check your Spam folder.
- Our team will contact you at the phone number you provided during business hours. Our hours of operation are M-F 8:00AM – 4:00PM. If we cannot reach you, we will send you a personal email so that we can find a convenient time to connect with you.
- All treatment starts with your comprehensive halitosis examination where we evaluate and measure the severity of your breath condition. This is key for creating your personalized Total Cure that can last a lifetime.
- If you will be traveling to see us, we can pre-book your evaluation along with treatment dates, should you opt to begin treatment during your visit. This reduces multiple trips to the National Breath Center and allows you to complete everything from start to finish in one trip.
- Download and complete our New Patient forms. These forms must be completed and brought to our office the day of your exam.
Comprehensive Halitosis Exam – A Walkthrough
To get a better understanding of what takes place during the comprehensive halitosis examination, watch the video below as National Breath Center founder, Dr. Richard Miller, walks you through the exam.