No one wants to be a victim of bad breath.
The protocol I’ve developed will put YOU in control of the problem.
My name is Dr. Richard Miller. For over 25 years, I have seen and cured thousands of people with all levels of halitosis — with a 100% success rate. I don’t have to tell you how socially incapacitating halitosis can be. But here’s what I can tell you:
With the right techniques and your own monitoring, you can regain your confidence!
The Beating Bad Breath treatment protocol with SUPREME BREATH™ Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 is NOT a cover-up because you are killing the bacteria, destroying the odor, treating gingivitis and gum disease, and even removing some of the tongue coating. However, the effects last a certain amount of time since you are starting with an existing tongue coating and you might also have gum disease. For some people the protocol lasts until bedtime with assistance from the dry mouth patches during the night. For others, they will need patience to discover the best regimen for them.
DO NOT GIVE UP! I have never found a person who did not find the right way for them.
- Remove dry mouth patch
- Drink a full glass of cool water.
- Drink 6-8 glasses per day to wash away bacteria and increase saliva
For maximum effect and longest lasting results, always do your oral hygiene after eating)
- If allergies, sinus problems, post-nasal drip, or the accumulation of mucous or phlegm are a problem, use a Neti Pot or other sinus device per instructions
- Brush with SUPREME BREATH™ Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 toothpaste with the Sonicare toothbrush for 2 minutes
- Saturate 3 gauze with SUPREME BREATH™ Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 mouthwash solution.
Because it is in two parts, place 10 ml of each solution in a cup, wait 30 seconds, then put the gauze in the mixture and move it around and between your fingers to properly mix it inside the cup for about 30 seconds. Wait another 1 minute to use. (if this is too strong, you can wait a shorter time interval) Just remember that the gauze should be thoroughly mixed and saturated but not dripping before use. You can also measure with tsp. measurements on the same cup (ex: 2tsp = 10ml)
- Wipe your tongue, especially the back, in every direction for 10 seconds. Repeat with two other gauze also wiping the remainder of the top surface. Be aggressive. I have never had anyone hurt themselves using this technique
- Fill the HydroFloss with a full reservoir of water; then mix 20ml of each solution of Tru-ACTIVE Cl02 in a cup and wait 8-10 minutes after mixing before placing in the irrigator; irrigate around all the teeth and gums. This mixture creates the optimal strength even when diluted by the water in the reservoir.
- Rinse and gargle1-2 minutes with 20 ml of Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 mouthwash (10ml each of Solution A and B)
- Apply Dry Mouth Patch
Mid-Morning & Mid-Afternoon
Vary treatment depending on your needs as described here. Do all or at least the first two together.
- Saturate 2-3 gauze and scrub your tongue all over (see above)
- Use the CONFIDENCE PUMP BOTTLE with SUPREME BREATH Tru – ACTIVE ClO2 mouthrinse to rinse and gargle with (see below)
- Rinse and gargle 2 minutes with 20 ml of Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 mouthwash (10ml each of Solution A and B); this is the optimum amount that gets into all the nooks and crannies where the bacteria are.
- Follow instructions below for dry mouth, sinus problems or allergies, food traps and other problems if you have them
You cannot repeat these procedures too often. Just do what you need to regain your confidence. You have control of how often to use them based on what works for you.
- Floss; use other instruments for food traps
- Brush with manual brush using same technique as with Sonicare
Do at least two of the techniques below
- Saturate 2-3 gauze and scrub your tongue all over (see below)
- Use the CONFIDENCE PUMP BOTTLE with Tru – ACTIVE ClO2 mouthrinse (see above); 8 squirts equals about 20 milliliters
- Rinse and gargle 2 minutes with 20 ml of Tru-ACTIVE ClO2 mouthwash (10ml each of Solution A and B) as measured from the larger bottles
- Follow instructions for dry mouth, sinus problems or allergies, food traps and other problems below
- Repeat full regimen above as after breakfast.
- Apply dry mouth patch for night time use.